Monster observer

Since yesterday I'm a member of Dollobservers.com .I'm still discovering how it works but I've found really cool stuff such as tips for re-paintig old Barbie furniture.

I'm also working on more Coffin Bean printables, I hope I'll have them ready next week. I also want to find a tutorial of how to make a take away coffee cup (like the Starbucks ones) to complete the Coffin Bean collection. Besides Coffin Bean themed printables, I have done two more designs, but I don't want to upload them yet because I'm not very sure if really like them.

Have a nice weekend

Comments

  1. Thats cool I can't wait to see your whole collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Once I've got them finished I'll upload them here so people can print them for personal use.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! (Spam comments will be deleted)

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

The return of Monster High

Doll Review: Kjersti Trollson