Summer Crafts: Patio chair

As I told you on my last post, we were working on a patio chair for our dolls, getting based on a tutorial we found at My Froggy Stuff. This morning I didn't have to go to work, so we maked the most of it and finished it.
Here's the original video

In my opinion, ours doesn't look as professional as hers, but Mr. Monster said it's looks pretty good for being the first one we do.
On the video she makes first the seat and then the back, but we did first the back because we thought it would be easier to make sure that both pieces had the same width.
Once we got the chair assembled, we sealed it with podge from the brand Vallejo and then we painted in this lovely pastel teal colour from Amsterdam acrilic paint.


Maybe tomorrow we'll give it another coat of podge to make it shinier. Tell me what you think so far.

We're thinking of making another chair and a matching patio table, maybe if we have time tomorrow we'll give it a try.

See you on my next post

Comments

  1. you did an amazing job looks just like hers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think that the back it's a little bit bent, but nobody else seems to notice that

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! (Spam comments will be deleted)

Popular posts from this blog

Doll review: Barbie Looks model 12 (curvy)

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

Doll review: Barbie Fashionistas Curvy "Spring into Style"