I'm a backer! Giving support to iBesties

Hello there!
I just wanted to make a quick post to tell you that I just supported iBesties: Middle School Moguls project on Kickstarter. iBesties is a line of fashion dolls that wants to encourage little girls to become future CEOs and Tech Leaders. The line features 6 characters, each one with her own interests and talents, from Sarah, the group blogger, to McKenna, the business expert.

If you want to know more about the iBesties, visit their own website. Also, you can back up this project on Kickstarter. For just 40$ you can get a doll and a signed copy of the book, but hurry up, because they only have 4 days left to reach their goal!

I think that this project is important because, despite that I do belive in equality, there's still a lot to be done. At my job, I get a lot of disrespectful comments or even get questioned if I can do my job the same way my male workmates do. I really hope this project starts making the difference and encourages little girls into becoming what they want.

What do you guys think about this project? Are you supporting them?

M.C.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retro Review: Barbie Travelin' House playset (1995)

The return of Monster High

Doll Review: Barbie BMR 1959 Curvy